What did you spend the most money?
Did something you really happy?
- meeting my Godson.
-meeting my nieces and sibings.
Which songs will remind you of 2013?
- Psquare - Personally
Bracket- Me & U
Who have you been with the most?
- my ex roommates and Alim.
Is there anything you miss in 2013 and want 2014?
- I miss being in Sweden and being Independent but my studies aren't permitting me.
What did you do on your birthday
- Oh i love my birthdate 4/4. i spent it at work.
Is there anything that would have made your year better
- Less drama....
- Should have followed my heart more. If i did, i would have been called selfish but at the same time it would have changed alot. But no regrets, it is was it was meant to be.
Who lacked you
- some boys
but mostly the friends i took to be my closest friends (they really hurt me because i cared, if not i aint that easy to lack)
What do you say to yourself for 2014
- God first
- Think more of my self, my education, my future.
- Take time with who i help because by the end of the time i feel like they are ungrateful and selfish
- Invite less stress, friends and activities
- Focus more on my religion and family
- Think twice before taking a decision
- No last minute plans
- Save money
- less shopping
- Even if others do wrong, follow you heart and do right
- try by all means to go to Liberia
- take him seriously and build love <3 :) IT IS TIME!!!!!!!
Love and Peace & dont forget to thank the Lord!