So there is this girl at my college who always come to me for advice and she always walk away happy and thankful. Few days ago while studying, she told me:
- Girl: Marissa, your blog is so dry and boring, why don't you write down stories and poems?
- Me: Oh no, I don't have that time thinking of stories and poems... NAH
- Girl: do u need time to write stories?
- Me: yes, of course. Btw, Poems need edition and points. I am not good in poems. My Poems don't even make sense. Stories have to be fun to read and with school and all the driving, I don't have time to sit and write stories.
- Girl: No, what I meant was my stories..... Hihi... I mean, write down stories I've been telling you...BUT DON'T INCLUDE MY NAME....
- Me: Hmmm.... sounds like something I can do. People do like reading true stories and events. Probably, I shall start something called Bbs the psychologist in my blog.. A category where people can write to me and share their story and I give them feedbacks....(smile)
- Girl: Psychologist? you are not a Psychologist.
- Me: haha well then why do you come to me for advice?
- Girl: that doesn't mean you are a Psychologist.. I come to you because I think you understand me better and you always listen to me.
- Me: okay whatever.. what about Bbs thoughts for thoughts?
- Girl: Move "Bbs",
- Me: huh?
- Girl: We already know you are Bbs so just have T4T
- Me: Ok Manager...
- Girl: HAHAHAHA
- Me: OKAY! Lets study now!
She is so cute. I like her. So from now on, I will be having a Category called Thoughts for thoughts where I will be including questions and thoughts for people. My next update will have all the needed details. See ya later.
Peace and Love